Friday, September 26, 2008

LIFE GOES ON

Have you missed me? I've really missed posting and visiting. Truth is I may not be posting or visiting regularly for a while. Work is not conducive for anything but work for the time being.

I'm now staying with some church friends because I realized I don't need to be alone right now. See I fell in the bathroom and have some nasty bruises. I just lost my balance trying to maneuver with this cast. I feel like an idiot!!! I don't know about you (or if your alone) but it is very hard for me to ask for help so when I do you know I'm at my wits end. I fell on Monday morning so I didn't make it to weigh in. I called and cancelled WW until I'm back in my own environment. Right now I'm eating whatever the family is eating but I am trying so hard to eat less.

The family I'm with has teenagers so they are at the football game tonight. Oldest is in the band. They got me settled in with the a laptop and the TV. I assured them I would be fine. For the most part I have been fine but the fall really scared me more than hurt me. I'm going to make the most of this window of opportunity to visit some of y'all and then watch the debate.

I'm so happy the debate is going on as planned. Well, I don't know when I'll post again but I will return as soon as possible.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

You poor thing! I'm so glad that you were not hurt further in your fall this week (you weren't were you?)!!! Thank goodness for good friends that are willing to open up their house and family to you in this time of need!

You take whatever time you need and I'll be here silently rooting for you and awaiting your return!

~~hugs~~

Deborah said...

OMG, I'm sure that was scary. You are truely blessed to have friends that will watch over you and take good care of you.

I live alone too and worry about falling a lot. I did fall down my front porch stairs this past summmer and it really scared me. I called my daughter in FLA and cried to her. She kept urging me to go to the hospital and I wouldn't because I could tell that I wasn't that hurt physically, just mentally. So I know where you are coming from.

We totally understand about not posting or reading our blogs for a while and don't worry about it. We'll be here when you are better. We love you and want you to be well and happy.