Saturday, August 16, 2008

Market Day

Not a lot to report today. I ran errands and bought groceries. I became somewhat overwhelmed with trying to make decisions about what to buy. Previously I would just throw whatever is quick and easy into the cart and go on.

I have to fess up and admit that I ate badly today and I'm really disgusted with myself for it. I did fine this morning but at the grocery I got a plate from the deli of honey bbq boneless chicken wings (Chucks of fried breaded chicken with honey bbq sauce), sweet potatoes and some kind of peas (not the green ones). However, I did freeze all the chicken except for 5 nuggets which I ate. No idea how many points to count so I'm just saying it was the rest of today's points. Breakfast was only 3 points, snack/lunch was 2. Hopefully, I'll not get hungry and will not graze the rest of the night. I've had two not so good days this week but I'm hopeful that tomorrow and Monday will be good.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

5 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I know you're disappointed, but try to keep the big picture in mind. Not only is it important to celebrate your successes, but remembering what didn't go so well is a BIG aid in not repeating it. For instance, you know you've "overdone" a bit with the wings, and you can use that, not to punish yourself, but to motivate yourself to make the right choices tomorrow.

Also, don't let "best" get in the way of "better." Stay focused on improving, as opposed to having a perfect day.

You're doing FINE. Just relax and enjoy your successes.

And stay out of the deli. :) {me, ducking}

Anonymous said...

today is a new day and it shall be a GREAT ONE.

be kind to yourself.

drink a lot of water.

move. in any fashion. take a walk! nothing major and nothing PUNISHING.

Miz.

Deborah said...

Bad Cammy, for stealing my comment! How dare her!

We all have bad days and good days. That's how we learn to mostly (notice I didn't say always) make the right choices. Always remember tomorrow is another day and a fresh start.

When I your weigh-in? I can't remember.

kikimonster said...

Making a list before I go to the grocery helps me stay on track and keeps bad food out of my kitchen!

BTW, C25K is the Couch to 5K program. It's a way to get people up and running in a matter of 9 weeks. You can find more information at coolrunning.com.

JC said...

O.K. Anna B. sorry I've gotten behind on blog reading. When is your weigh in? Don't fret over Saturday. I do the same thing. Just remember you can't quit. Quiting not an option.