Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Far So Good

When I calculated my points last night it wasn't all that bad I went into the weekly bonus by five points but today is a new day.

The luncheon when well. I order what I set out to order and took my dressing. I was concerned that someone would question my dressing but those around me were busy with other things when the salad arrived so I just put it on and it looked like their ranch dressing so no question. I had a smoothie (3 pts) for breakfast. I'm counting lunch at 12 because I did eat a few chips with salsa (Mexican rest). I still have points for dinner so far so good.

I think I'll go walk the mall before going home. I read somewhere that any exercise is better than no exercise. I decided this morning to park five space further from the door. I know that is only like five steps but maybe tomorrow I'll park 10 spaces further out.

Still haven't decided to go weigh tonight I may just wait until next Monday. Then again, I might I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

5 comments:

FluffyDonna said...

hey chica,
Sorry I haven't been commenting much, life has been pretty hectic and crazy trying to train someone new.

I'm proud of you for parking 5 spaces away. Baby steps are still steps! Way to go!

As for the meeting, get your butt to that meeting, girl!! Maybe you'll see some good news? Maybe you won't... but maybe you'll hear something new that will change the face of your diet as you know it! You just never know...

Have fun walking the mall!

Chrissie said...

Good job on doing well today. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours as well. Oh and my birthday is August 31st!

MaryFran said...

One step at a time..that's how this weight comes off! So your five steps....weight was just dropping off of you!!!!

Yeah for you for taking your own dressing also! I always say I'm going to do that, and I never do! You rock!

Deborah said...

I'm so glad the luncheon went well and you stayed on track with your choices and your own dressing. Boy, I hate it when those Mexican restaurants put those awful chip and dip on the table (not), I surely cannot resist them either.

Good idea with parking a little bit further away and walking a little bit further.

JC said...

Way to go Anna B. How was the weigh in??